Friday, March 2, 2012

Winter!

On March 2nd winter finally arrived!

We have had the best winter I can remember. It's been snow free with very mild temperatures. Did I mention it's been the best winter?

As nice as it's been, it was nice to get a good dumping of snow finally. I even had a thought of keeping the kids home from school and taking them sledding. Then I came to my senses and sent them off to school!

After the kids were off, Lu and I had the task of shoveling all the snow! It was heavy and severely drifted in some spots. I got a little done and then was saved by my neighbor with a snow blower. I was so grateful for the help!

Here is Lu "helping" me with the shoveling.

Lu is eating the snow here. It also shows how high the snow piled up!

The nice thing about this snow storm is that it looks like winter today but a few days from now it'll be spring-like again. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment