Thursday, September 15, 2011

1st Day of School Pictures

I am a little behind in posting these pictures. The kids have been back in school for almost a month now! I have to say that it's been great. I love my kids but I also love having a little time to think and get organized or just head out to the store or lunch without everyone!

Tyler, Alex, and Abby all started school on the same day at the same school. They are all going all day this year which I LOVE! After a few years of preschool and kindergarten schedules it's nice to have all 3 of them coming and going at the same time!

Here they all are right before we headed off the school.

All three of them are doing great so far. Abby has adjusted to 1st grade and going all day really well. Alex is making friends, excited about reading (which is not normal!), and says he has gotten 100 times better at catching a football at recess which equals one happy kid! Tyler has LOVED being back in school with friends, schedules, school lunch, and his teacher.

Lauren started school a week and a half later. She is going to preschool 3 days a week. Here she is just before the bus came and the meltdown began!

Sending her on the bus the first day was very difficult. I knew that she didn't understand where she was going. She didn't understand why I was leaving her on this bus and waving goodbye to her. I could hear her screaming and crying on the bus and it made my heart hurt! Since that difficult first day things have gotten better. She still cried a few times as I put her on the bus but atleast I knew she understood what was going on which made me feel better. Last time the bus came Lu walked right on without crying and waved goodbye to me. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment