Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Friends

This morning, while driving the kids to school, I thought about how great it is that my kids are friends with eachother. Alex has been working on writing and drawing a comic book for the past few days. He sat in the back of the car reading it to Abby on the way to school. She would laugh at the funny jokes and I know that made Alex so happy!

This is a picture of Alex and Abby on the trampoline with their Webkinz. They are always coming up with fun games to play with the stuffed animals.



At night, when they should be going to bed, Alex and Tyler bond in their room. They play games, build legos, and generally irritate their mom and dad who really want them to go to sleep! But I love that they are downstairs making memories that they'll remember when they are older.

I have many fond memories of when I shared a bed with my little sister as a kid. They are memories that we still joke about to this day. I love to see my kids making those kinds of memories with their siblings.

I also love that they are kind to eachother. Last week I caught this cute moment between Tyler and Alex. They are watching a show in the computer together. I love Alex's arm around Tyler.

They are a bunch of ragamuffins as Nate would say but they are my mine and I love them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Alex with his arm around Tyler! It's so cute! Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete