Friday, June 22, 2012

Laundry




These piles of laundry may look very normal but they are actually quite interesting (to me at least!). The big pile is Abby's and the small one is Lauren's. Believe it or not, they represent the same number of days of wear. This size discrepancy is not abnormal around here. Each time I fold laundry I see this same thing.

The question is, does Abby go through an abnormally large amount of clothes in a given period or does Lauren go through an abnormally small amount?

And the answer is......(I know the suspense is killing you!)...... Sadly it is that Lauren goes through a small amount of clothes. The even worse part is that since she doesn't dress herself yet it is my fault. This is terrible to admit but she will wear the same clothes for multiple days quite often and yes, she wears them to bed too. Why am I admitting this?!

Tonight I decided that as I have become a more experienced parent (older) I find that I am a much better parent in some ways and a worse one in other ways. This clothes situation with Lauren is definitely one of the things that I am worse with! Maybe I'll write a post someday about the things I'm better at but not today.

So, if you dressed your child in fresh clean clothes this morning be proud of yourself. I'll try to follow your example tomorrow!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment