Sunday, June 17, 2012

Visionwalk and BBS Conference

Just a quick post here. I'm sitting in the Atlanta
Airport on my way home from the LMBBS Conference at Duke University in NC. It is a bi-annual conference for Bardet-Biedl Syndrome. It's my first time attending this conference. I should say our first time because Nate came also (which has been fantastic!). It was a great conference where I learned a lot and met a lot of wonderful families who are dealing with the same issues we are.
I also wanted to mention that the Visionwalk was his past weekend while I was gone. I was sad to miss the walk but knew the BBS conference was important.
I want to thank all the people who supported us and donated to our team. We were able to raise just over $2000!! I appreciate so much every single dollar that was given. I felt love and support from all of you. The dollars given will be put towards research that WILL prolong or possibly save Tyler and Lauren's vision.
I cannot thank you enough!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment