Thursday, October 27, 2011

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago. It had been almost 3 yrs since our last pictures so I was very excited about it. I stressed over the clothes, the location, the weather, everyone's hair, etc....you know how it goes! All of those things came together just fine. The one thing I forget to stress about was Lauren. Turns out that should've been at the top of my list! To say she was difficult would be an understatment!

My sister in law's brother did our pictures. His name is Clay Hansen and I thought he did a wonderful job. We were not able to do many poses because Lauren was so difficult. He followed her around for quite a while trying to catch a good picture of her. I think he did a great job.

Here's the family

Tyler

Alex

Abby

Lauren

Me and Nate

These are a couple of my favorite pictures. It was the only time that Lu was being happy during the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment